A spacious, modern family home constructed in 2003 with a natural stone exterior finish on the front and both gables of the house. This charming property enjoys an elevated setting with panoramic rural views and is complimented with a fully landscaped 0.88 acre plot, tarmaced driveway leading up to and around the house plus a detached garage. A few of the internal features include dual central heating, hardwood flooring in most rooms plus two en-suites bedrooms. Viewing by appointment only is highly recommended.
- Large site measuring 0.88 acres.
- Peaceful country location.
- Panoramic rural views.
- Five bedrooms (2 en-suite).
- PVC framed double glazed windows.
- Cast iron stove in sitting room.
- Dual fuel central heating.
- Detached garage.
- Timber decked private seating area to rear.
- Alarm system fitted.