Offered for sale by private treaty is this two storey dwelling situated at Curraghamone, Ballybofey, Co. Donegal. At over 2100 sq ft. this impressive new build is located approximately 2 miles from Ballybofey and will enjoy a peaceful rural yet accessible location. The finish will be to the highest of standards and the price includes generous PC sums. The accommodation is both spacious and well laid out and comprises of entrance hallway (featuring attractive turn staircase), lounge, living room, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby opening off back door, utility and downstairs WC. The first floor contains 4 comfortable double bedrooms (master en-suite) and a family bathroom.
- Beautiful rural location.
- Spacious layout.
- Finished to high standard.
- Pine doors, skirtings, architraves and stairs.
- White sanitaryware fitted as standard.
- Painted internally & externally.
- Oil fired central heating.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Driveway stoned and kerbed.
- Lawn seeded.
- Planning permission - Section 47 applies.
Go out Glenfin road, for just less than 1 mile as far as Logue's Bridge, turn right here and continue until the 'T' junction, turn left here and continue for approx. 1 mile, and turn right onto the Meenbane road. The farm is approx. 0.5 miles up this road on the right hand side and can be identified by our sign. Just before a two storey house with stone porch.