For sale by private treaty is this superb four bedroom detached residence, measuring approximately 2350 square feet. Located on an elevated site in the townland of Mondooey Middle, Manorcunningham, just a short drive from Letterkenny, on the main Letterkenny to Derry road. There are excellent panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The property will be finished to the highest standards with generous PC sums included for the kitchen, stove, fireplace, sanitary ware and tiling. This home offers a range of features including concrete slab between ground and first floor, large stone faced sunroom and is also painted externally and internally. Full details available from our Ballybofey Office. All enquiries welcome.
- Painted internally and externally.
- Internal doors, skirting and architrave with painted finish.
- Oak handrail and painted spindles on stairs with MDF treads and risers.
- Concrete bison slabs between ground and first floor level.
- Smooth plaster finish with stone-faced sunroom.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Ready for back boiler.
- PVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Lawns sown out.
- Kerbed driveway.
- Tarmac up to and around house.
- Completed to a high standard with PC sums included for the following:
- Kitchen - €7,000.
- Stove - €2,000.
- Fireplace - €1,000.
- Sanitary Ware - €3,000.
- Tiling - €7,000 (supply and fit).
- Planning restriction limiting first occupancy to someone with connection to local community.
From the Manorcunningham roundabout take the Lifford road and proceed out this road approximately 2.4 miles. Take the road to the right after Morning Kitchens which is identified by our directional sign, continue up this road & take the road to the left at the T junction. House is located on the right hand side and can be identified by our 'For Sale' sign.