Set in the Blue Stack mountains is Keadue House - a spacious 5 bedroom home (2 ensuite) with 3 reception rooms and a separate 3 bedroom Guest Cottage all set on approximately 21 acres of land. Nestled in the hills behind the famous Biddy's of Barnes pub, this delightful property has a great location, just of the N15 route and within easy driving distance of both Ballybofey and Donegal Town. The gardens are delightful and in fact won best garden in Donegal some years ago. The river Lowerymore meanders through the grounds and the houses are approached via a sweeping, curved, tree lined, private driveway. This is a very peaceful and idyllic location where you can wander along the old railway track, explore the paths and admire Keadue waterfall.
The main house is spacious and well laid out with accommodation comprising of entrance porch, hall, living room, 2 lounges, kitchen, utility room, storage room, dining room, 5 bedrooms (2 en-suite) and 2 bathrooms.
The guest house which has been lovingly renovated and extended comprises of entrance porch, living room, lounge, kitchen, dining area, utility room, 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite) bathroom & shower room.
Viewing highly recommended.
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows & doors
- Landscaped garden with river views
- circa 21 acres of land consisting of meadowland, woodland & grazing.
- There is a 1 km tree lined stretch of the former railway track forming part of the eastern boundary.
- The famous picturesque Keadue Falls form part of the southern boundary of the property.