Glor Na dTonn, Mountcharles, Co. Donegal
Guide Price €152,500 Call: 025 31023
Only one remaining. Located at the edge of Mountcharles Village, this is the last remaining end terraced house in a small development of ten, new spacious four bedroom homes. Measuring almost 1500 square feet, each house contains a living room with a glass fronted stove, kitchen/dining room with a choice of kitchen units, four double bedrooms (two en-suite), family bathroom plus WC off the main hall. Achieving a good quality energy rating with a dual heating system plus a high level of insulation, the houses are finished to a very high specification. This development has proved very popular, so early viewing of this last property is recommended. All enquiries welcome.
- House fully painted internally and externally.
- Insert stove with backboiler fitted in living room.
- Condensing oil burner fitted creating efficient dual heating system.
- €1,000 PC sum to purchase a fireplace surround.
- Choice of kitchen units, doors and worktops.
- Electric extractor fan and stainless steel sink fitted in kitchen.
- Kitchen designed to accommodate fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and oven - none of these appliances are included.
- Floors tiled in hallway, kitchen/diner, ground floor WC, two en-suites and family bathroom. Choice of tiles available.
- Laminate timber floor fitted in living room.
- Oak handrail on stairs with painted spindles.
- Oak doors throughout.
- Door frames, architrave and skirting boards all painted.
- Concrete floor between ground floor and first floor.
- Enclosed rear lawn sown in grass.
- Ample shared parking at front of house.
- Each property purchaser becomes a member of Glor Na dTonn Management Company.
These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared in good faith to give a fair description of the property but do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement of fact. Some images of the property may have been taken from outside the curtilage. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate only.